We appeal to a wide array of discerning customers and we accept an eclectic mix ranging from contemporary to 18th century.
What We Take On Consignment
In general, upholstered items need to be from smoke free households with no fading, wear or pet damage. We are one of the few stores in the area that will take antique or vintage items if they are rare and exceptional. All items need to be in good to excellent condition.
Prospective consignors send us photos by email of the items they wish to consign. Final pricing is determined after the item is received in the store.
How Does It Work?
- Arrangement is a 50-50 split of the final net selling price.
- We mutually agree upon the price of your items and sign a contract to that effect.
- Agreement period ranges from 60-120 days depending on item. Reductions occur after 30 and 60 days. Offers are taken to consignors after 60 days if greater reductions are needed. Click on contract terms to see agreement details.
- Payments for sold goods are mailed promptly each month.
- Delivery into the store is available from various delivery services if help is needed. References available on request.
Why Consign Your Unwanted Items?
- It is the ultimate recycling and the green thing to do.
- Knowledgeable staff is current with market place prices.
- Items are beautifully displayed and marketed to an existing customer base in a nice showroom.
- We handle all of the details including the pricing, advertising and financial part of the sale of your goods.
- Over 300 customers a week come into Bell'Occhio Home to look for great finds.