What could be better than passing along special things that no longer work for you to others for whom they are just right? It is the ultimate in recycling – it benefits everyone involved, including our planet.
- We conduct a careful vetting process of each item we accept for consignment.
- We accept furnishings in excellent, like-new condition.
- We prefer a mix of styles with an emphasis on what is currently trending.
- We only accept consignment from smoke-free environments.
How to Start the Process
We request digital photos be sent to email@example.com with the following information:
- Purchase price or receipts, if available
- Your time frame
Note: the more information you provide in the initial email, the faster the process will go.
- Consignors are responsible for delivering accepted items to the store.
- We can provide reliable moving references and help in facilitating delivery.
- Consignors who choose to deliver items to the store themselves will need to bring assistance.
Note: if an item arrives in different condition than stated during the acceptance process we may be unable to market it for you.
Pricing and Contract
- We will inventory and price your items based on their condition and marketability.
- We will send you a copy of the contract for your approval and signature.
- We generally provide a 90-day agreement.
- We give consignors 50% of the net sale of each item, paid within 30 days of the sale.
- We dedicate time and effort to marketing items we receive.
- We strive to create tasteful, inviting settings in our showroom.
- We use our website to reach as many potential buyers as possible.
- We promote selected items on social media.