What could be better than passing along special things that no longer work for you to others for whom they are just right? It is the ultimate in recycling – it benefits everyone involved, including our planet.
- We conduct a careful vetting process of each item we accept for consignment.
- We accept furnishings in excellent, like-new condition.
- We market selected Antiques in good condition, commensurate with age.
- We prefer a mix of styles with an emphasis on what is currently trending.
- We only accept consignment from smoke-free environments.
How to Start the Process
We request digital photos and information be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brand or where you purchased the item
- Purchase price or receipts, if available
- Your time frame
Note: the more information you provide in the initial email, the faster the process will go.
- Consignors are responsible for delivering accepted items to the store.
- We can provide reliable moving references and help in facilitating delivery.
- Consignors who choose to deliver items to the store themselves will need to bring assistance.
Note: if an item arrives in different condition than stated during the acceptance process we may be unable to market it for you.
Pricing and Contract
- We will inventory and price your items based on their condition and marketability.
- We will send you a copy of the contract for your approval and signature.
- We generally provide a 90-day agreement.
- We give consignors 50% of the net sale of each item, paid within 30 days of the sale.
- We dedicate time and effort to marketing items we receive.
- We strive to create tasteful, inviting settings in our showroom.
- We use our website to reach as many potential buyers as possible.
- We promote selected items on social media.
We Have Something For Everyone!
Priced new furniture lately? Come in and see what you can save by shopping in an upscale consignment store. Bell’Occhio Home offers a unique, eclectic collection of gently used fine home furnishings ranging from contemporary to 18th century — furniture, accessories, art and carpets along with one of a kind rare finds.
Looking For Particular Brands?
Whether it’s for a first apartment or your dream home — you’ll always find a large array of consignment goods at exceptional values! We carry top brands of furniture and accessories — if you are looking for Baker, McGuire, Nancy Corzine, Ligne Roset, Holly Hunt, Barbara Barry, A Rudin or JJ Custom, we usually have them.
Why Buy From Us?
Our staff is knowledgeable, friendly and courteous and is always eager to help you with your decorating needs.
Consignment is the smart, easy way to buy or sell your furniture, and it’s the green thing to do — decrease your carbon footprint by shopping consignment!
Discover Bell’Occhio Home and become a regular — new items are received every day — it is definitely habit forming! Visit us soon or view our current inventory. Looking for a specific item? We have a wish list that is kept on file for just that purpose.